As a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience in Automation Testing activities
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- At least 4 years of experience in testing – strategy, design, execution analysis and reporting of with min 4 years exp of automation testing using Selenium , Java
- Strong understanding about micro services and REST APIs is a plus
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to provide effective, results oriented direction
- Hands on experience in SQL (expectation is to be able to write complex SQL queries)
- Exposure to DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of cloud and any exp in cloud implementations
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment