As a contributing member on one of our agile development teams, you will bring a blend of skills in the following technology areas:
- Experience in J2EE Technologies including (Servlets, JSP, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Maven, SonarQube, Blackduck, CheckMarx).
- Experience in Spring framework(Core, MVC, Security)
- Hands-on experience in RDBMS.
- Experience in implementing the appropriate design patterns
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems, e.g., Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible
- Test-Driven Development using Junit, Mockito
- Following things will be an added advantage:
- Proficiency in Unix/ Linux environments
- Exposure to AWS environment
- Working with distributed teams
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field with 0-2 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience working with Agile software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding the business area and user requirements – Study and understand the existing applications and able to provide reasonable effort estimates.
- Collaborate with the developers, business analysts, and development managers to determine the software’s technical direction, systems architecture, system design, and implementation plan.
- Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Work proactively, independently, and with multiple teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative-taking.