As a Tester, you will be responsible for System Testing against technical requirements. Your testing strategies should align with business goals and objectives. It should also meet all quality and compliances requirements
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for testing facilitators, executors, and validators. Direct the work product and processes by balancing the team’s capacity and schedule.
- Leads all efforts relating to testing and/or coordination of release control efforts. Plans and reviews test models for product test and release control (e.g., plans, data, and scripts).
- Defines test plans and criteria for acceptance. Defines testing quality standards, guidelines, and testing methodologies for the team. Assists in defining the test strategy and release planning.
- Owns specific modules and may lead a sub team on a test deliverable.
- Proactively identifies scope for automation. Ensures test coverage, productivity and quality benchmarks are met.
- Ensures the effective adoption and utilization of testing tools. Ensures the review of test artifacts and tracks to closure.
- Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of Testing experience within the IT Industry.
- Experience in Banking Domain. 1+ years’ experience in working on UK Mortgages or Savings market.
- Advanced skills in manual testing.
- 1+ years in automation testing in Selenium will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required