As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience in API Testing API testing and Postman tool
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Should have at least 4 years experience in Testing,
- Should have experience in API testing and Postman tool
- Should have experience in Integration testing and automation testing
- Should have strong knowledge in SQL scripting
- Strong knowledge and significant experience in the quality assurance of Large Web Applications interfacing multiple external systems.
- Experience in test management tools like TFS, HP ALM etc
- Experience in executing projects in agile methodology.
- Good hands-on knowledge in estimation and Planning
- 2-3yrs Experience in leading a test team
- Strong communication skills both written /spoken and experience in interacting with various client stakeholders.