As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Houston, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience in Functional, Automation , API and Web testing
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- At least 4+ years of experience in playing Test lead role in Airlines clients – this should include planning, strategizing, execution, and reporting
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills – should possess the ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills- experience in client interfacing roles is a must
- At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test Design of API testing projects
- At least 4 years of experience in Automation testing Groovy Scripting, API automation
- Experience with Airlines domain.
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis & reporting.
- Should be able to analyses test reports/results and provide high level recommendations
- Should be able to perform Cloud log monitoring and cloud log analysis
- Have ability to create test data
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Possess good Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment