Website Wells Fargo
The Financial Systems and Technology group (FST) within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Asset and Liability Technology team at Wells Fargo Corporate Treasury. In this role you will be working on a new application called MOSART that will enable the automation of over 600 Financial Models across Wells Fargo. As a UI Engineer Associate you will be expected to participate in the application design, development, testing and delivery of this new platform to our business partners to ensure we have a cutting edge UI/UX experience. You will be expected work as part of a given Agile team or roughly 7-10 developers all working on the MOSART platform. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the drive to learn and grow at Wells Fargo in a fast paced development team.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a UI/UX Developer in building our MOSART front end leveraging Angular/Typescript technologies
- Work on Python modules and REST Services for Middle Tier processing
- Participate in the design, development, integration, testing, deployment and support of technology solutions for complex and challenging business requirements.
- Understand Software Development Lifecycle process, quality, security and compliance requirements.
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects. Develop skills in a specific domain with training.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Identify and drive new solutions to enhance the development cycle to increase development productivity.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years’ Experience in Web Development or UI/UX development
- 1+ years’ experience with Python
- 1+ years’ experience in Agile development environment
- 1 + years’ experience Relational Database experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of SDLC – Software Development Lifecycle process
- Financial Services Experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours.