Website NTT DATA
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now
We are currently seeking a Senior SDET Engineer to join our team in Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Device Testing
- Web application development and implementation experience.
- Web Services experience – RESTful or SOAP web services
- Experience leading projects.
- Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience.
- Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve the existing product or develop new programs.
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance.
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and the business requester to ensure all requirements are met.
- Knowledge and understanding of business system analysis and design in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of web systems; architecture or design.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentations; for technical design documentation used by engineering teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical documentations; impact analysis, detailed designs, and unit test plans.
- Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design, planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition.
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming
- 5+ years of Test Automation Experience using Selenium, BDD, and/or Cucumber.
- 1+ years of Service Virtualization
- 5+ years of SOAP/Rest API testing and automation
- 3+ years of experience with Agile tool
- 2+ years of Internet and Mobile banking experience.
- 3+ years of Quality Center experience
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL.
- 2+ years writing stubbed responses/calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree